TamerX Remanufacturing Process: p >
- 1. The injectors are completely disassembled.
- 2. Ultrasonic cleaning.
- 3. Solenoids are tested to determine appropriate OHMs and replaced if necessary.
- 4. Injector assembled with computerized measuring device.
- 5. Genuine Bosch nozzles.
- 6. Original Bosch control valve.
- 7. Seals are replaced.
- 8. Injector calibrated in the Nova Ditech computerized flow simulator using OEM specifications.
- 9. All injectors have a unique serial number for complete tracking capacity.
The remanufacturing process carried out in a clean room environment with controlled temperature.