There are many important parts when it comes to the internal operation of your vehicle, and fuel pressure regulators can Have a great impact on your . A defective fuel pressure regulator can decrease mileage, create low limitations, cause fire hazards and ruin the entire system. Fortunately, we have adjustable fuel pressure regulators that help you perform quick repairs and replacements so we can recover your system in optimal conditions without problems.
The best way to avoid slow degradation and loss of in your hardware is to perform regular maintenance on it. Prevention is easier than repair, and our adjustable fuel pressure regulator test kits make work easier. Check the oil and fuel pressure with a hose without leaks, which speeds up work so you can get back to work in no time. Fuel pressure regulators use springs to determine the pressure within a system, and this spring may wear out over time and require maintenance. With an appropriate test kit, you can determine if there are problems with your system and are affected by having hardware that is always working in the best way.
When it's time to make repairs or replacements, our selection of parts has everything you need. From valve covers to drain plugs, banjo bolts and more, there is a lot of hardware to choose from. Replacing old parts with new and improved ones will give your regulator a great update that can result in improved , which includes increased fuel flow, better pressure and less wear on your system for a longer life. Not only can this return an older machine to its optimal condition, but it can also greatly improve the reliability of your equipment so you can get distracted from your vehicle and keep it at work at hand.
Whether you are doing simple repairs or want to perform a major upgrade of your fuel pressure regulators, we have everything you need to keep the job as quick and easy as possible. If you need help choosing the perfect parts for your system, do not hesitate to contact our technical support representatives. They will work with you to get the right combination for your machine to get the best results without problems.
Adjustable fuel pressure regulators
Items 1-10 of 13
- Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit 1998-2003 Part #FPR2-E$39.95
- Billet Aluminum Oil/Fuel Filter Cap Set w/ Oil and Fuel Pressure Test Kit-Ford Powerstroke Diesel 6.0L/7.3L 1994-2007$209.95
- Liquid Filled Gauge
- Extended Length Hose w/ scharder Valve connection
- Aluminum Billet Filter Lid & 1/4 male flare w/scharder valve
- 90° Test adapter for 7.3L fuel filter housing
This Billet cap allows for proper checking of Oil & fuel pressure. The hose has a screw on fitting that will not leak fuel. This makes it easy to remove cap after testing or to just remove line and leave the cap on the vehicle.
- MAKE: Ford
- MODEL: E Series and F Series Vehicles
- ENGINE: 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel, 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
- YEAR: 1994-2003
- Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit 1998-2003 Part #FPR2$57.95
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Upgrade Kit - Blue Spring TM - 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke Diesel 6.0L Part # FPR1$26.95
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Service Kit (Blue Spring Kit) Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2004-2010 Part # ISK612$29.95
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Service Kit - Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2003-2010 #ISK627$39.95
- Fuel Filter Drain Plug for a Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2003-2007 Part # ISK615$18.95
- Fuel Banjo Bolt Kit-Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2003-2010 6.4L 2008-2010 Part #ISK613$22.95
Fuel Pressure Regulator Service Kit Part # ISK613
OEM: 2-W302472-4-W303659Features & Benefits The original Banjo Bolts on the Ford 6.0 Power Stroke Diesel have a check valve that is redundant. The fuel pressure regulator acts as the check valve. The OEM Banjo bolts cause a restriction in the supply of fuel to the engine. Replacing the originals with the updated ISK613 bolt kit will improve in your engine. . Higher fuel flow . new copper seals . non corrosive coating
- MAKE: Ford
- MODEL: F250,F350,F550
- ENGINE: Powerstroke 6.4L
- YEAR: 2008-2010
- High Pressure Oil Pump Cover Gasket for a Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2003-2010 Part # ISK814$3.50
- Billet Aluminum Fuel Filter Cap w/ Pressure Port 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L$44.95