TamerX offers a complete selection of premium quality factory-remanufactured diesel injectors for the Caterpillar C7 and C9 engine. Caterpillar began selling the C7 and C9 in 2003 and this production reached the 2009 model. Caterpillar designed the C7 and C9 to meet the new EPA requirements. The C7 and C9 diesel engine was a perfect solution for many medium-duty truck and bus manufacturers. The engine was an option available at Ford, Freightliner and many other manufacturers. The engine was also suitable for the very popular medium-sized Caterpillar construction equipment. The C7 and C9 fuel system is called the HEUI System due to the use of high pressure engine engine oil to feed the fuel injectors. There are approximately 65 different Caterpillar OEM part numbers for the C7 and C9 injector. These part numbers are related to the 7 remanufacturing numbers of primary Caterpillar 10R4761,10R4762,10R4763,10R7221,10R7222,10R7223,10R7224. The difference between these part numbers is the Horse Power engine. Before ordering your TamerX Diesel Diesel injectors be sure to purchase the part number of your injector.
C7 & C9
- Diesel Fuel Injector for a Caterpillar C7 7.2 2003-2009 Part # 10R4761$289.95
- Diesel Fuel Injector for a Caterpillar C7 7.2 2004-2009 Part # 10R4762$289.95
- Diesel Fuel Injector for a Caterpillar C7 7.2 2004-2009 Part # 10R4763$250.00
- Diesel Fuel Injector for a Caterpillar C9 2004-2009 Part # 10R7224$379.95
- Whitaker Injector Cup Puller and Driver Tool Set, CAT C7 CAT 3126 Part # WTC7PD$325.00