Search results for: 'filters'
Items 41-50 of 107
- Lube Pump GE Rotor Cover Gasket, Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Diesel 1995-2003 Part# XC3Z-6619-AA$11.50
- Dip Stick repair parts, Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Diesel 1995-2003 Part# F4TZ-6751-B$19.95Dip Stick repair parts, Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Diesel 1995-2003 Part# F4TZ-6751-A$16.95Fuel Filter Air Bleeder Service Kit For Ford Powerstroke Diesel 6.4L 2008-2010$89.95Billet Aluminum Oil/Fuel Filter Cap Set w/ Oil and Fuel Pressure Test Kit-Ford Powerstroke Diesel 6.0L/7.3L 1994-2007$209.95
- Liquid Filled Gauge
- Extended Length Hose w/ scharder Valve connection
- Aluminum Billet Filter Lid & 1/4 male flare w/scharder valve
- 90° Test adapter for 7.3L fuel filter housing
This Billet cap allows for proper checking of Oil & fuel pressure. The hose has a screw on fitting that will not leak fuel. This makes it easy to remove cap after testing or to just remove line and leave the cap on the vehicle.Diesel Injector Kit for Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2003-2010 Part# 155-30$1,839.00Caterpillar Fuel Filter Adapter Kit-Chevrolet/GMC Duramax Diesel 2001-2016 Part# FF66D$74.95Diesel Fuel Injector Set of 8 - Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Navistar T444E 2000-2003$939.95
TamerX Diesel Fuel Injector Part #DE504-505
Info! 7=AD Code Injectors Cylinder's #1-7 1=AE Code Injector Cylinder #1CORE $200.00 Note: Core Deposit deferred for 30 DaysDiesel Fuel Injector Set - Ford Powerstroke 7.3L International T444E 1994-1996 "AA"$995.95
- MAKE: Ford Navistar
- MODEL: F250,F350,F450,F550,E250,E350,E550
- ENGINE: Powerstroke 7.3L Diesel
- YEAR: 2000-2003
Diesel Specialists Diesel Fuel Injector Set of 8, Part #DE501-8
OEM:F4TZ-9V527-AARMBillet Fuel Filter Cap and Oil Filter Lid with Fuel Pressure Gauge and Hose #TX101T$199.95This kit includes:
1- Billet aluminum fuel filter lid
1- Billet aluminum oil filter lid
2- 1/4" male flare fittings with Schrader valve
1- Premium liquid-filled gauge
1- Durable extended length hose with Schrader valve connection
These billet aluminum caps allow for accurate checking of both oil and fuel pressure. The hose has a screw-on fitting that will not leak fuel. This makes it easy to remove the cap after testing, or remove the line and leave cap on the vehicle. The liquid filled gauge and extended hose allow for the operator to drive the vehicle and read the gauge while fuel is under operating pressure.
Because the diesel fuel cools and lubricates the injectors on the 6.0L engine, operating the vehicle within recommended fuel pressure specifications (approximately 65psi or greater) is critical. Fuel pressure is one of the first things that should be checked when drivability issues occur.
The oil pressure on the Powerstroke 6.0L is also very Important because the lube pump pressure supplies the high pressure oil pump with oil. Without proper pressure in the system, many other components will begin to fail.
Works with these applications:
Model: F-Series, E-Series
Engine: Powerstroke Diesel 6.0L