Search results for: 'oil filter'
Items 1-10 of 37
- Oil Filter Return Tube Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2004-2010 Part# 904-264$44.95
- 1884508C2 Oil Filter 2011-2015 International MaxxForce DT, 9,10$49.00
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Gasket for a Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2003-2010 Part # ISK629$19.95
- MotorCraft Oil Filter for a Ford 6.7L 2011-2012 Part # FL2051S$14.95
- 3014299C92 Oil Filter Centrifuge Kit For International MaxxForce DT,9,10$299.00
- MotorCraft Oil Filter for a Ford Powerstroke 7.3L 1991-1991 Part # FL784$9.95
- MotorCraft Oil Filter for a Ford Powerstroke 7.3L 1988-1994 Part # FL1995$9.95
- Billet Aluminum Oil Filter Cap for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L$59.95
- MotorCraft Oil Filter for a Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2003-2010 6.4L 2008-2010 Part # FL2016$19.95
- Billet Fuel Filter Cap and Oil Filter Lid with Fuel Pressure Gauge and Hose #TX101T$199.95This kit includes:
1- Billet aluminum fuel filter lid
1- Billet aluminum oil filter lid
2- 1/4" male flare fittings with Schrader valve
1- Premium liquid-filled gauge
1- Durable extended length hose with Schrader valve connection
These billet aluminum caps allow for accurate checking of both oil and fuel pressure. The hose has a screw-on fitting that will not leak fuel. This makes it easy to remove the cap after testing, or remove the line and leave cap on the vehicle. The liquid filled gauge and extended hose allow for the operator to drive the vehicle and read the gauge while fuel is under operating pressure.
Because the diesel fuel cools and lubricates the injectors on the 6.0L engine, operating the vehicle within recommended fuel pressure specifications (approximately 65psi or greater) is critical. Fuel pressure is one of the first things that should be checked when drivability issues occur.
The oil pressure on the Powerstroke 6.0L is also very Important because the lube pump pressure supplies the high pressure oil pump with oil. Without proper pressure in the system, many other components will begin to fail.
Works with these applications:
Model: F-Series, E-Series
Engine: Powerstroke Diesel 6.0L