The EBP sensor is a variable capacitor sensor that uses a 5-volt reference signal from the PCM and then returns an analog linear signal that indicates exhaust back pressure. This information is used to adjust a variety of functions in the engine. They consist of EGR valve, Turbo variable geometry along with many other functions.
- Exhaust Back pressure Sensor EBP for a International Navistar DT466e, DT570 2004-2007 EBP351$79.95
- Exhaust Back Pressure Sensor for a Dodge 5.9L, 6.7L Cummins 2002-2010 Part# ISK223$59.95
- Exhaust Back Pressure Sensor (EBP) for a Ford Powerstroke 6.0L International/Navistar VT275 VT365 2004-2010 Part# ISK206$79.95
- Exhaust Back pressure Sensor (EBP) Part # EBP203$79.95
- Exhaust Back pressure Sensor (EBP) Ford Powerstroke 6.4L, 6.7L International Navistar Maxxforce 7 9 10 DT 2008-2018 Part # EBP208$89.95
- FORD Powerstroke 6.7L 2010-2013 EBP SENSOR Part#EBP221$59.95