There are many problems that can arise from a bad EGR refrigerator. An unexplained loss of refrigerant from your cooling system, the steam coming out of the exhaust pipe and the spraying of refrigerant from your degassing bottle can be signs that your refrigerator is worn or damaged. Finding a replacement is not always easy, but with our wide selection of Powerstroke EGR coolers, you can get the hardware you need to get your vehicle back on the road and work hard in no time.
We have many high quality parts that will give you the reliability and you need so you can enjoy your diesel engine to the fullest every day. Several failures have been detected over the years in the originally manufactured Powerstroke EGR chillers. Many OEM models are prone to cracking or jamming with deposits, which can cause the exhaust and water to mix. With our remanufacturing process, you can be sure that your Powerstroke EGR cooler will be more durable and durable. We have manufactured them to provide optimum power without obstructing excess deposits.
Stainless steel tubes are welded to precision cutting plates and are attached to the housing with laser precision to ensure maximum reliability, allowing the refrigerator to operate in the most difficult environments and makes them ideal for school buses, ambulances and wreckers This means that your vehicle can drive every day without fail, using a refrigerator you can trust. Any engine you use; You can find the perfect combination with our great collection. We have Powerstroke EGR refrigerators for the 2003-2004 6.0L, 2004-2010 6.0L, 2008-2010 6.4L, and more, so you can find the right fit for your vehicle. Whether you are looking for an inclusive joint kit for a complete upgrade or individual parts such as EGR valves and clamps, we have it covered with our affordable inventory.
We know how important high is with diesel engines, so we are proud to offer the best parts available. Get everything you need for your vehicle in one place and enjoy the confidence that comes with knowing that you can trust your diesel engine to work hard day after day.
Ford Powerstroke EGR Coolers
Items 1-10 of 14
- EGR Valve for 2006-2010 International MaxxForce 5, Ford LCF 4.5L$549.00
- EGR Cooler for a Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2005-2010 Part # EGR500XD$233.75
- EGR Cooler Gasket Kit for a Ford/International/Navistar 6.0L Powerstroke 2003-2010 Part # EGR505GKT$89.95
- Engine Oil Cooler Kit for a Ford Powerstroke 6.0L International/Navistar VT275 2005-2009 VT365 2004-2010$182.00
Engine Oil Cooler Kit Part # EOC812
OEM: 3C3Z-6A642-CAThe oil cooler is mounted in the valley of the engine and uses engine coolant to dissipate heat from the engine oil. â€¢ Oil passes from the rear of the cooler to the front, while coolant passes from the front of the cooler to the rear. â€¢ The coolant and oil are separated by multiple plates that create passages in the oil cooler. â€¢ Note: If the oil cooler is damaged it could cause contamination of the lubrication and cooling systems.
- MAKE: Ford/Navistar
- MODEL: F250,F350,F450,F550,F650,F750,E350,E450,E550, 4300,
- ENGINE: Powerstroke 6.0L, VT365
- YEAR: 2005-2010
- EGR Cooler Kit For a Ford / International / Navistar 6.0L 2004-2010 Part # EGR500-3$499.95
- EGR Cooler for a Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2004-2010 Part # EGR500-4$799.95
- EGR Cooler for a Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2004-2010 Part # EGR500-5$899.95
- EGR Valve for a Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2004-2010 Part # EGR601$89.95
EGR Valve Part # EGR601
OEM: 5C3Z-9F452-AA,1846491C91â€¢ The PCM controlled EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) valve adds cooled exhaust gases to the intake manifold to reduce NOx emissions. â€¢ The EGR valve is opened during steady state throttle positions when exhaust back pressures are higher than intake manifold pressures (boost).
- MAKE: Ford
- MODEL: F250,F350,F450,E250,E350,E450
- ENGINE: Powerstroke 6.0L
- YEAR: 2004-2010
- EGR Cooler for a Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2003-2004 Part # EGR501$350.00
- EGR Valve for a Ford Powerstroke 6.0L 2003-2004 Part # EGR600$89.95
EGR Valve Part # EGR600
OEM: 4C3Z-9F452-Aâ€¢ The PCM controlled EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) valve adds cooled exhaust gases to the intake manifold to reduce NOx emissions. â€¢ The EGR valve is opened during steady state throttle positions when exhaust back pressures are higher than intake manifold pressures (boost).
- MAKE: Ford
- MODEL: F250,F350,F450
- ENGINE: Powerstroke 6.0L
- YEAR: 2003-2004